Information covered by this policy:
This policy covers all personal information collected and used by us. This “personal information” policy means information that (either in isolation or in combination with other information held by us) enables you to be identified as an individual (directly or indirectly). This may include your name, date of birth, sex, postal address, email address, computer IP address, phone number, credit card number, login information and technical information from the devices you use to receive our services.
Private Information may include with limitations during execution of services:
- Your name, e-mail address, contact details, etc.;
- Information in connection with the transactions you undertake;
- Anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites;
- Information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by the Company;
- Information you provide when giving the Company feedback, subscribing to the Website or any of its Services, completing forms, creating Accounts, or using any of the Services. This information may include any personal information and/or identification information or other personally sensitive data;
- Traffic patterns and site use, which may be used by Company to improve its Services;
- Information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by the Company. This information can include: Your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Website addresses.
Collection of personal information:
We may collect information about you from different sources detailed below.
Information you give us:
When you access and browse our websites (including when you register for an event or fill in forms on our websites) and correspond with us by phone or email or other electronic means, you may give us information about yourself. The information you give us may include your name, payment processing information, postal address, email address, landline and/or mobile telephone number, delivery details, payment processing information, dietary and access requirements and information about your employment (including your job title, responsibilities and employer’s details) as well as other personal information.
Information we collect about you:
Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet; your login information; time zone settings; browser plug-in types and versions; operating systems and platforms; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstreams to and from our websites; products you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs); methods used to browse away from the page; and any phone number used to contact us.
Information we receive and collect from other sources:
We may receive information about you from other websites operated by us, or from other services that we provide. We work closely with third parties such as payment processors and app providers and may receive information about you from them. We may also collect information about you from publicly available sources, including publicly available content on social media.
Use of Private Information
The Company may monitor, retrieve, analyze, store and use any of the Private Information as follows:
- Producing general statistics and statistical information regarding use of the Software in general, campaign management through the Software, etc. Such statistical information will not include name, ID, address, or payment details or specific contents of campaigns managed through the Software or the Website.
- User credentials, server logins, database logins and third party application usage rights as and when required will be used by us in case of reliable use under analysis of security testing by the consent of client for a given time lines only. After that all access should be cleared and reset by client end only.
- Conveying such statistic information to third parties according to Company’s discretion.
- Company may use the Private Information for the operation of the Software and also to detect and/or prevent fraud. Company may use such information for promotion purposes, such as to offer certain products or services of the Company or of others. The Company may also contact you via surveys for examination of current or potential services and/or functionalities of the Software and Website.
- Company may, from time to time, contact you, whether for itself or on behalf of third parties about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. The Company may contact you by post, e-mail, telephone or fax for these purposes but, except as otherwise provided herein, User’s unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) shall not be transferred to such third parties. In addition, Company may share such unique personally identifiable information with third parties who are service providers for the Company bound by confidentiality undertaking. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except in the scope they provide services to Company, and they are or shall be (as the case may be) required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Company may monitor and keep track of the Website and your use of the Software in general, and of your visits on the Website, in order to ensure that your use of the Software and Website accords with the permitted uses under the TOU, to determine popularity of certain features, functionality of the Website and Software, and for other purposes, including commercial purposes such as delivering customized content and customized advertising material.
- User specifically authorizes Company to use their name, business name, contact information and logo in Company’s Website as well as in other marketing, promotional and general commercial activities.
- You are entitled to request in writing, anytime, that your information be deleted from any and all of Company’s data bases. You acknowledge, however, that such removal of your data may result in your inability to use all or some of the functions of the Software or of the Website, and you shall not have any claim against Company with respect to your inability to use the Software or the Website due to the foregoing. In any event, we will delete your data within 45 days after the termination or expiration of your License.
- Company shall not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Your identifying details shall be provided to third parties, in the following events: (1) the processing of payments, with respect to Services used by you to the extent applicable (2) Company is required to do so by law, or court order, injunction or decree (3) in case of dispute between Company and you (4) to verify yours identity and prevent or detect fraud (5) upon yours consent.
- Company may keep your name, and contact information in its data base and use such details for the purpose of direct marketing either directly by Company or through third parties.
Our use of your personal information:
- We will need to use your personal information where this is necessary for us to perform our obligations under a contract with you, for example where you have purchased services from us, and to ensure your requirements are met at events. Using your personal information in this way is necessary for us to perform our contractual obligations to you.
- We may use your personal information to better understand your requirements and preferences so that we can provide you with a tailored experience. It is in our legitimate interests to look at your requirements so that we can personalize our events to better meet your needs as a customer.
- We will need to use your contact information (such as your email address or postal address) to assist you with any location based testing or financial billing purpose.
- We may need to use personal information, such as your IP address, to diagnose server problems or administer our websites.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
Making a complaint:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws. You also have a right to claim damages if the processing of your personal information violates applicable data protection law.